Skip to main content

Two-Tagged

So my friend Lori tagged me today, who has a very inspirational blog I try to read pretty often. You'll have to check her out sometime. Bear with me as I answer these questions because I answered the same ones in an email last week, and I am trying to be a little more creative than I was then (She changed the questions a little and I am using those ones)...

Two names you go by:
Mommy and Hun (used to go by D in high school, but now John goes by that one!)

Two things you are thinking right now:
1. Didn't I just pick up this house yesterday?
2. Where is Caleb? It is too quiet.

Two of your favorite things to do:
Probably take a bath (with the door locked, completely uninterrupted) and watch movies

Two things you want very badly at that moment:
A nap (since Jonathan was up a lot last night sick and John is out of town tonight so it will be a very long evening) and all of my Christmas shopping done (where do I start?).

Two favorite pets you have had/have:
Our gerbils (easiest pet I've ever owned) and Valentine (I sure miss her)

Two people who will fill this out:
I am going to tag Melanie and Jamie - two people who are daring enough to read this blog often and two people who could pass this on to another circle of friends in a different state :) I hope you will play along too.

Two (non-household) people you last talked to (email does not count):
My best friend Lisa and the Library (yes, John another out of system DVD has come in!)

Two longest trips you have been on:
Not much of a traveler - but we went to Hawaii for 10 days and I drive to CO once a year with 4 kids (all in car seats) in a small mini-van for 12 hours alone (need I say more!!)

Two favorite holidays:
Easy for me, Christmas and Easter

Two favorite beverages:
I love Shirley Temples and Dr. Pepper

And there you have it...thanks for sticking through all that!

Comments

Lori said…
12 hour drive...alone...with 4 kiddos??? You should blog on travel tips. LOL How do you do it?