Skip to main content

On to shopping

So I got a great start on my shopping this week and have started planning my adventure next week...I'm not sure how many of you participate in the greed fest known as Black Friday like I do, but it is a tradition to leave by 4 am. So my plan is Target and Kohls first this year, which just happen to be in the same shopping lot. Yah! Wal-mart hasn't released their ad yet so I am waiting to plan too much yet. I think my sister-in-law and I are going to go together again - we had a lot of fun last year. I think after Black Friday I will actually be ready to wrap everything and ship the 4 packages I need to for CO, AZ, and WA.

Then all I have left is Christmas decorating, picture taking, Christmas card making/sending, cookie baking, and sleep! Wow, tis the season to be busy, huh. Feel free to check out those Black Friday ads that have already been released if you are as crazy as me!

Comments

Jamie said…
I have gone early on Friday before to get some shopping done. But this year my parents are visiting, so I'm not sure my mom wants to get up early on her vacation - we'll see. You can get some great deals though. Thanks for the link to the Black Friday ads. That makes it easy to make your plan of attack! Good luck fighting the crowds!