Skip to main content

A Photo Tag

My friend Lori tagged me with this photo tag. It looked quick and different from all the others, so I am giving it a try.

The rules: Go to the fifth photo folder on your computer and then pick the fifth picture you find. After you post the picture, you tag five friends to do the same and blog about it.


This picture was found in my 2007 folder (it's following folders 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006 - I am a little organized with my pictures these days). It is a picture of Caleb holding his favorite puppy dog back in Jan of 2007. It was back when the dog still had stuffing and was only missing his eyes I think! It doesn't look Caleb was feeling too good or at least not to excited about the camera pointing his way. I am going to tag the following 5 people to play along...I look forward to seeing your picture discovery too!

Comments

A said…
Cute!!! I love it!!!