Skip to main content

Holiday Curses

So we have checked off Thanksgiving, Christmas, and now Valentines Day for holidays where at least half of the crew is sick. This time, Jonathan, Caleb and Dad. I am actually a little nervous about Easter and flu season....we'll keep you posted!

Happy Valentine's Day by the way! We enjoyed the holiday with 4 fun parties (2 school parties, 1 church party, and 1 couples dinner b-day party). Now we need to pray for all those sweet healthy people we were around the past couple days!

Comments

Jamie said…
Gosh, that stinks. I hope you all are feeling better soon!
A said…
Josie threw up tonight...at Olive Garden. :-) But I caught it all in about 4-5 napkins!!! Very talented mommy I am!!! :-) They said 3 kids on Saturday threw up too. It has to be going around! And DON"T feel bad --- I told you to bring your kids and I'm glad you did - it was SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!