Skip to main content

Home Makeover Update

So our small renovation on our house in preparation to sell is well underway. We hired a roofer today who is going to put a new roof on when we have another nice day out (it is snowing right now). We also ordered 6 new windows (all on the front of the house), which will be installed in the next 2 weeks. I have taken down a couple big photo collages in the kitchen and hall and have re-painted the hall. My goal to have the stripes in my kitchen primed over this weekend. Then I hope to paint the kitchen walls a khaki color (paint donated from a good friend) and the cabinets another coat of black paint. Our siding guy is going to start work on the house the first week in March. Once he is done with that big project, we are going to have a "pizza paint" party with friends. And I think we will be ready for the sign :) We'll keep you posted on progress and hopefully some before and after shots. The more we look at the houses on the market, the more excited I get about a different house in a closer location. My friend Sara also was saying that the President has a bill now that allows those who buy a home in 2009 a great tax refund in 2010 to help the housing market move....pretty exciting if we can sell this year!

Comments