Skip to main content

Some volleyball action

I got an early birthday present from John last week, an Android phone. To be honest, I really didn't want one. John has one and is always on it doing something. I wanted to be able to check my email if I was running errands all day, but didn't want to hear a chime every time one came in. After some playing around on this new toy, I have to admit it is pretty fun. And who knew you could turn off all those chimes John is always getting. The best part about the phone - the HD video camcorder and nice little camera I can stick in my purse. Oh, and Angry Birds, Mouse trap, and unlimited free media :)

I was able to capture some of Ashlyn's volleyball game on Sat. She is one of the best servers on her team. She was able to serve 10 points in a row for her team in the last game. I didn't get that on film, but I did get a few good serves in a row earlier in the game. The funny thing about girls fourth grade volleyball is that as long as you can serve well, your team can score. Now volleying the ball back and forth is the real challenge. Here is our star in action...

Comments

Nate said…
Way to go Ashlyn!!!