Skip to main content

Live tomorrow

Back in January when I was planning a women's retreat along with balancing a few other big projects, my very sweet mother-in-law surprised me with a surprise girl's road trip in April. I was very surprised and excited. Well, April has snuck up on me and it looks like we will be venturing out in the morning...

We found out after the trip was planned that the annual Maids convention was scheduled for the same weekend as our road trip. So I got to find out what we were planning to do while we tried to reschedule babysitting for the kids (John was planning to do it before we found out he was going to Omaha the same day we were driving out for our trip). Thankfully, my mom agreed to take on the duties at home with the kids while we are all three gone. Sue and I will come back Friday and pick the kids up early from school to then drive to Omaha for the rest of the weekend. They are very excited for that trip....a free stay in a really nice hotel with a wonderful pool and cable. We are also going to meet up with some family while we are there too.

So the plan for tomorrow with Sue - some Frances Chan sermons in the car, lots of conversation, an adult conversation dinner, maybe some shopping, and one of my favorite comedians LIVE...

I have always wanted to see her live and can't wait! I'll let ya know how it goes when we get back from Omaha...

Comments