Skip to main content

Little Boy Crushes

I have to remember the first time one of our kids had their first crush so I am documenting it on our blog.  It's funny that it is our youngest and our baby.  Jonathan eyes light up when he talks about this girl.  He even will say, "Uh!  I can't stop thinking about Haley!" while hitting his head during dinner.  The other day he begged me again to call her mom to setup a playdate.  And the other day I decided to make his bed for him where I saw her school picture hanging above his bed.  It's cute, but also funny and disturbing.  His favorite day of his life so far is January 10th, 2014.  When I asked him why that day, he replied, "That's the day I got to sit with Haley at library, recess and lunch!  Best day ever"  I wonder if he will remember this and her when he is actually able to date?

Comments