Skip to main content

A Narrowed Search Continues...

So after about a month of car searching, we have decided to buy either a Dodge Durango or Dodge Grand Caravan. My preference is the Dodge Durango if we can find one in our price range without too many miles. I search Craigslist about 3 times a day in hopes to find that perfect deal...I have had a little luck, but they have sold very quickly. As you can see, this tax refund is burning a hole in my pocket...and John really wants his 2007 mini-van back (we switched cars when mine started acting up, which is a 1999 and what a difference those 8 years make!) We'll keep you posted on the search and hopefully show you a picture of our "new" car soon!

Comments

Hoban Family said…
Have you guys thought about cars.com? I love that site and they post ads for cars from dealerships and from individuals. Good luck!