Skip to main content

Just in time for the end

So with about 4 weeks left of school, I finally decided to get a little more organized and make the office into a school room too (this adding a 4th bedroom has been the best thing for me during Spring Cleaning time!) I had to move a dresser/closet thing that the kids all had in their nursery's out of that room and decided to make it a great school closet. I sold a recliner chair from the office that took up some space before and had to rearrange the furniture a little.

I got to give each child their own shelf with the stuff they each work on as well as drawers for coloring stuff, play dough, and misc items like a whiteboard and flash cards, etc. It was awesome doing school time yesterday. I also added a couple more chairs around out school table (the first picture) and pulled it away from the wall where it was before so I can have everyone sit down at the same time. When it was up against the wall it was totally a "hot spot" or a place where everything just got piled. This also doubles as a great puzzle/bible study table, maybe even a scrapbooking spot! I am so excited! We hope to continue working on some stuff through the summer a little so we don't get out of the routine. Joshua is planning on attending a preschool next year and I hope to get his reading skills improved a little before then and I don't want Ashlyn to get rusty on her skills. We'll keep you posted on how that goes as it gets warmer!! Yeah, finally!

Comments