Skip to main content

The Coves House

Comments

Wow DeAnna!! I can't wait to see what you are doing to do with it.
Jamie said…
Your house looks huge! Lots of room to run & play. How fun! I'm curious to see how you're going to decorate it and make it your own. Congrats!
Unknown said…
Looks BIG! I love those really big windows! Nice backyard!
Anonymous said…
Wonderful choice Deanna! It looks huge & the backyard is beautiful. Even though I will miss you I know this is perfect for you & your family!! Catherine
A said…
love it!!!
Lori said…
It DOES look huge! I love all the windows and the giant family room. You're going to have so much fun decorating it!! You wanna come over to my house and look at magazines? We've got quite the stash. ;)
Hanson Crew said…
Lori-
We would love to come and check out the magazines! Just let us know when and we will be there.
Nancy Mosley said…
The house is great. So much room for the Hanson Crew to have fun. I know you will love to decorate it and be there. Congratulations!