Skip to main content

Changes in the Garage

So in preparation for our garage sale next week, we are slowly sorting through stuff in the garage...mainly re-arranging junk. The good news about our garage changes today, we sold my minivan! I couldn't believe how many calls we got the hour we listed it on Craigslist. We were pretty happy to get $1500 for it since it had so many miles and was almost 10 years old (and the buyer had a neat story and was pretty excited about it). John is happy to have his van back so he can listen to his Ipod again (my cigarette lighter was broken in my van so he couldn't plug it into the car). We are glad to have the Durango back from the shop and all ready for winter and summer. Once we finish up the garage sale, the boys will be ready to be moved downstairs...oh and I need to get going on that closet in the laundry room. Pics coming soon....

Comments

Anonymous said…
The driveway looks pretty good.. Looks like there is no more cracks like before.... I like the one of the horse....Phil