Skip to main content

I'm officially from Colorado!

After living in Colorado for 21 years, I finally own an SUV (too bad there are no mountains in MO to go four wheeling!) We are excited to be going from a mini-van to what feels like a little bigger car inside (seats 8 instead of 7). Although the gas mileage will be an adjustment, I am really excited to have something "new" and something I had been wanting since before Jonathan came. We plan to still use John's work min-van for our weekend driving to save a little money. We hope to sell my mini-van next, and yes, on the same place we found this one - Craigslist! Introducing our new 2000 Dodge Durango...

Comments

ginny said…
nice! my little brother has this same car and he really likes it. i have driven it some and i think it is pretty nice! I do have to say though, we took that car to texas two weeks ago (four adults and one baby). i had to ride in the alst row of seats cause the car seat wouldnt fit on the narrow bench seat. do your car seats fit??
xo
g
Hanson Crew said…
Yes, the two toddler car seats fit great in the middle row and the 2 booster seats fit in the back row. Ahlyn will get out of her booster in October too so we will be down to 3 in seats! It is so much nicer than my current mini-van and I feel a couple years younger :)
Anonymous said…
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie said…
It looks great! Congrats!
Jennie Caudle said…
So Happy For You! Now your "STYLIN"!! Congrats on your new ride.