Skip to main content

Where did it go?

This past week has kinda been a blur and therefore, has not made the blog. We have finally got into a school routine on Tuesdays and Thursdays and we are feeling fully adjusted to being back in school. Caleb has really enjoyed full day kindergarten and has already learned so much. He has also been doing speech the past 2 weeks and really likes his new teacher. Both Caleb and Jonathan are a little bored at soccer practice which has also taken full swing every Tues and Thurs night for an hour. John's work has been really crazy and we have really been praying for our business. Please pray with us this next week particularly after a meeting with the Department of Labor. We will keep you updated as we find out more about the future of our small business in the weeks to come. We have been reminded this past week how incredibly important it is to trust in God and rely on Him for all things, especially when the future is uncertain.

Even though the week has flown by, I am proud to say that I have really enjoyed my Mon, Wed, and Friday's free time. I have had the opportunity to start Christmas shopping, volunteer more hours at a nursing home, participate in our school's prayer group, sign up for a great fall bible study, and of course, just enjoy Jonathan. It is truly a blessing to be at home and to be able to give my time to a variety of other people and projects that I haven't been able to do in the past with 4 younger children. I look forward to what else God wants me to do with this extra time. I am also praying about a short term mission trip in Feb (one week) to the Dominion Republic and depending on our business' future, hope to begin mission work as part of my life in my 30s and 40s. We'll keep you posted...

Comments