Skip to main content

Another picture collage

Because we have so many updated pictures right now that we would love to get up somewhere in the house, I decided to create a small hall collage today. I haven't put all the new pictures in yet, but the frames are up on the wall. We have a pretty big collage going down our stairs of old and new photos that I hope to keep adding to as the kids take more pictures. But it is nice to have one upstairs now too...I also bought a big picture screen at a garage sale last week that I put in the living room downstairs. That holds all of the kids baby/toddler pictures (12 - 8x10 photos fit in there) we had taken their first year they were born at Sears and Portrait Innovations. Those pictures were just collecting dust and I love looking at their chubby cheeks while I do laundry and play Wii. I'll try to post a pic of that soon too.

Comments