Skip to main content

Preparing for Christmas and Work

I finally got around to finishing up our family website this week. We send out postcards for Christmas each year directing family and friends to our website with this past year's pictures and videos. I got it all updated with our newest pictures and out on the site tonight. I am proud to say that I even created my Christmas postcard today! I am just waiting for a sale or coupon to get them printed now. My next project is adding to our family site a portfolio of work I have done for my new small business venture, Hanson Crew Design. This will be a fun website project that I hope to finish by Oct. If you know of anyone interested in a website, invitations, or greeting cards this holiday season, please send them my way. Click on the screen shot below of our updated site to check it out...you may have to hit F5 to see the changes if you have been there before. Enjoy!

Comments

Jennie Caudle said…
Very neat! I will keep you in mind. HUGS