Skip to main content

Yeah, 3 Down...

I am wondering if typing that project list on the blog has made me a little more motivated about these projects! I was able to stay up late last night and finish up the website project I have been working on. After my friend looks it all over and I make any changes she has, I think it will go live. Plus, I was able to organize all my files this morning while the two little boys played with play dough and trains in the office (I'm loving that bigger table I got last weekend a lot)...what a difference my desk looks like now with all those 2008 bills/letters filed! After schoolwork yesterday, the kids and I painted the purple wall in Ashlyn's room too. I am excited to get rid of the busy orange/purple look from my hall view. The letters looks much better on the dark background color too...
The Before
and after!

Comments

Anonymous said…
very nice! the kids helped you...YIKES!!!
Jennie Caudle said…
Very Pretty! Looks like alot of fun! Miss ya lots.