Skip to main content

October Project Goals

  • Finish up a website project I have been working on the past month
  • Paint a small accent wall in Ashlyn's room for her "ASHLYN" letters to go on (it was driving me crazy that they didn't stand out much)
  • Re-arrange her room for winter (we usually move her bed away from the window that has a leak)
  • Organize my file folders in my office and get ready for 2009 files to start
  • Decorate the school table area (I got a new table this weekend on craigslist that is so much nicer and moved it to a wall where now I can hand a white board/bulletin board, etc)
  • Finish my laundry room project (still needs to be taped, joint compounded, and painted)
  • Finish re-doing our personal website for Christmas card/letter (waiting for new pictures for that - we had to re-schedule because of rain yesterday)
  • Make Ashlyn a Princess Leia dress for Halloween (I bought a white sheet and I am all ready)
  • Start Ashlyn's house project with her at the next 4H meeting
  • Go through fall/winter clothes by this weekend
  • Call the siding guy to postpone our siding project until after the election (John said we would know a lot more about the economy once the election happens and then we will know if we want to spend most of our savings on that project)
  • Finish up b-day parties (2 more to go next week) - planning, cake decorating, and wrapping
  • Organize my garage a little - hanging bikes up for winter and reorganizing some storage tubs
  • Really work hard with Caleb on speech stuff - he has started a new thing - a stutter, so I want to give him a little more scheduled time with only me to allow him to talk slowly

In addition to these projects this month, I managed to schedule dentist appointments for 5 of us, flu shot/well visits for 3 of the kids and a dr. appt for me. November is looking pretty slow!

Comments

Jamie said…
Whew! That list will definitely keep you busy! I ought to make myself one. I have it in my head, but I need to write it all down so I can remember and be more motivated to get it done! Thanks for the little nudge I needed.
Anonymous said…
when i actually write a list, that's when i start getting things done that i have put off for a while. it's nice to see the long list get shorter, and shorter, and shorter... good job on getting things done!!!