Skip to main content

Our Brand Name

So when I started this blog I chose the Hanson Crew for it's name because there wasn't really much left...Hanson family - gone, Hanson clan - gone, Hanson Five - gone, and a few others that seemed to fit good. So this was it. And it has kinda stuck. We have a few friends at church who see us walk in and ask "How is the Hanson crew" or people who ask me "How is your crew doing?" It's kinda funny. Anyway, each year since before this blog began, I update our family website I made back when Ashlyn was a baby. It is the easiest and cheapest way to show family/friends we don't see much throughout the year some pictures of our kids without overwhelming their mailbox or emptying our pockets for postage!

Our current family website is a free site we get through our Internet provider, Road Runner. Unfortunately, because it is free, we do not get to chose the url. It is a little hard to remember because it has kc.rr.com in the address and currently is representing only 5 members of our family in its name. So this year, I kept tradition with our blog name (and new family brand name) and bought the url for the hanson crew! I am still working on making the site and adding our Christmas letter on it. I was a little excited and had to share. Once I get it all up and working, I will re-direct the old road runner site to the new url which is ... drumroll....www.thehansoncrew.com

Oh, Sidenote - we will be trying to get new family photos tomorrow for that site and our Christmas postcard after lunch. Wish us luck because in addition to our crazy family, we are going to try to take a large family photo with John's parents and sister/niece too! It should be interesting!

Comments