Skip to main content

Closet Makeovers

So I managed to get through every one's closet's this morning and give them a major makeover. Jonathan surprisingly now has all 18-24 month clothes in his closet. It was sure nice to see what the older boys had available for winter too - thanks mostly to our friends in Kearney passing down boy clothes to Josh now! What a blessing that will be for all 3 boys eventually. Now I have to convince John to go through his stuff - he actually has more clothes/dresser space than me :) It is much cooler here the past few days and it will be nice to have more clothes at hands reach for the change in temperature. How is the weather where you are?

Comments

Jamie said…
I think Jonathan and Aaron are the same size! And Frank has more clothes and shoes than I do, too! It has been nice and cool here, too. I am really loving it! I still need to go through all the kids' clothes for winter - I'm not looking forward to it! I'll be happy when it's all done!