Skip to main content

"I do it mommy!"

Caleb has to be our most helpful child by far. Sometimes his siblings would say he is TOO helpful! I will ask Joshua to go get the mail or to sweep up under the table and Caleb will push him out of the way to do either job before he starts. This usually is only annoying to the others if it is something they enjoy doing! He usually does something I need done without even asking. One day I said that we couldn't go to the park because I had to do all the dishes and make my bed before we could leave. And you guessed it, he was doing both before I could start. It is wonderful! So when I saw this picture of the party it made me laugh...Caleb helping Ashlyn and Joshua one more time!

Comments

Anonymous said…
that's awesome!!!!
Jamie said…
Helpers are so wonderful!
Nate said…
That is funny! You need to write that down for his scrap book and put this pic. in.