Skip to main content

Homemade Schedule: Day 1

So last night the kids and I finally made that magnet schedule I wrote about last week. Ashlyn wrote the times out in digital form instead of the clock form (I think because her hand was hurting after awhile) so we might change to that later on when Joshua is recognizing his digital time a little better. We used green magnets for things we all do, Joshua got blue, Ashlyn got pink, Caleb got red, and Jonathan yellow. I think I will be editing/adding more to these as time goes on with it working...
Today was a very busy day for us so it was probably a bad day to try it. We had a dentist appointment, Speech therapy, a parent/teacher conference, and a 4H meeting today in addition to our school work, meals, and everyday craziness....but the day on our new schedule is above (click to enlarge)
Here are the extra magnets we didn't use today...tomorrow we will change it for Wed. Then as I said before, we can modify it throughout the day...we're excited to give it a shot. I must be honest that it was a little depressing to see how busy our day was going to be first thing in the morning - going from one thing to the next all each hour. But it is not normally this busy so I hope it will help us. Somehow, Joshua still said he was bored today once!!

Comments

Jamie said…
I think it turned out great! And what a great idea to get your kids to help you out with it!