Skip to main content

We will miss you Great Grandma Jessie

My fraternal grandma passed away this morning in Pueblo, Colorado. I knew her when I was very young and my parents were still married. We played at grandma's house often until I was 4 and my parents divorced. When I was 18 and reunited with my birth dad, I was also able to reconnect with my grandma as well. She was able to meet all 4 of her great-grandchildren this past June when we were in CO for Carol's wedding (she hadn't met Caleb and Jonathan in person yet). I am so grateful that I was able to know her better as an adult and to hear fun memories we shared together when I was younger. It has also been a joy to learn more about my Spanish heritage and that side of my family that I never knew growing up. We will miss you grandma Jessie very much and are so thankful to have all known you.



Comments

A said…
Oh Deanna, I"m so sorry. What precious memories you have with her. I will be praying for you during this time.

Love you!
Sorry D!! Glad that you were able to see her too!! I wished thinks would have transpired differently. But it is was it is!!