Skip to main content

Freelance fun

I have been able to do a little website work lately and have enjoyed having the extra money for some decorating projects. I got 2 biblical wall art decals this week when they were 50% off at Hobby Lobby. I used one above our new bed since we won't be buying a headboard anytime soon. It is the same verse we used to have above our front door at our old house...

Then I put the second one on the woodwork in our family room going into our kitchen. I have been trying to decided what to do with this part of the room for a long time.


I liked how they both came out and how warm they make each room feel. I especially love that they didn't come out of our normal budget. My next project is to finally finish painting Ashlyn's new headboard for her bed. Pics coming soon...

Comments