Skip to main content

We leave tomorrow...

Hard to believe tonight was our last night here in the Dominican. What a lasting memory this trip will be. We get to vivist an Aids Orphange tomorrow for an hour. Please pray for the 24 children we will meet then. Please also pray for our travels most of the afternoon and evening. We arrive in freezing Kansas City around midnight.

Because I haven't been able to upload any my photos yet from the trip, I highly recommend you look at Hererra, Domincan Republic - near Santa Dominca on Google earth. That is the small town we ministered to all week.

I also wish to add Hot showers to my list of things I take for granted from the other day!

Buenes Noches!

Comments

Nate said…
I will be soooo excited to see you!:)
I am very happy you got to experience the love of Christ in this way. I can't wait to hear more details of your trip. Love you,
Lisa
You are so right. We do take things for granted. And it is easy to feel sorry for ourselves when we don't get what we want. Then you have these helpless children who only want to be happy and live life. I think in a way I learned to not take life for granted. We experienced so many different emotions last year that I just hope I can remind myself when I get sorry for myself that there are other people who don't have anything. I am so glad that you are back home with your kiddos and husband!! Looking forward to some amazing pictures as well...