Skip to main content

Grandma Weekend

This weekend was a fun treat for the kids. Sleepovers with both grandma's in one weekend. Friday night, Grandma Peggy came and slept over while I went to church to setup a women's luncheon I organized. They watched a movie, played hide n seek, had an egg hunt, and enjoyed Saturday morning together while I attended the lunch. After she left, we cleaned up the house and got ready for Grandma Sue and Ella to come spend the night. Everyone was so excited. We got to hear all about her trip, watched a movie, played Scene It, and enjoyed church and Panda Express together. John and Gary were supposed to arrive back in Kansas City late tonight, but we just found out that there flight was canceled. So we won't see them until tomorrow now. It was a refreshing weekend for everyone I think, even John who got to visit with other franchise owners and nap some. Back to the normal routine this week before I leave them all alone for 8 days....

Comments