Skip to main content

Silence is Golden

My passenger door lock has been broken for about a year now. That means when I start to drive and the car automatically locks all the doors, a really loud buzz comes from that door (usually scares any visitor we have in our car). And whenever I push the lock button on my little key chain thing, a loud buzz scares the lady parking her car next to me. And that means when I need to get in the car at church or anywhere else my husband drives us too, I have to stand outside the door waiting for him to unlock it from the inside. Well, no more! The door was fixed yesterday and man I am telling ya, it is awesome!!!! Had to share some small, but well worth, car repair that literally made my day.

Comments

Jennie Caudle said…
YEAH!!!!! The littlest things can help our life be so much easier. Have a great day!