Skip to main content

Finally four facing forward

My best friend Lisa took this amazing picture of the kids this week for my photo purse and I was so excited about how it came out! All four kids are actually all smiling and looking forward. And it only took about 5 minutes to get! I am printing the b&w one on my purse and the color one (16x20) in my entry way...and since we were working on my digital Christmas card that day, it will even appear there too....way to go Lisa! I'm finally ready to mail my postcards too...I must say that making an early Dec deadline for everything to be done really did work for me this year. We'll see if it continues next year...

Comments

Jamie said…
That is a great picture! It is quite the feat to get all 4 looking good at the exact same time. Way to go!
A said…
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lori said…
Wow, that's fantastic! :) You can see a little of each of their personalities, too.
Cute picture. Good job Lisa!!