Skip to main content

Current Projects & Blog Delay

Sorry for the blog lag again. I have been keeping up on Christmas projects, yard work, and school time. My in-laws are going to be leaving at the beginning of December this year to visit Carol and Rylee in the Philippines so I have decided to be completely done by then with Christmas stuff (Dec 4th) - minus the baking! So this week and next is devoted to shopping, shipping, and digital gift time. So far, I am making some real progress. I am most excited about spending Christmas in our new home....sitting by the fire, reading the Christmas story and spending all day in our pjs playing with new toys. This will be a change for us, and hopefully a new tradition (staying at home all day). I will try to post some new pictures tomorrow. For now, I am back to some more Christmas stuff :)

Comments