Skip to main content

Happy 31st Birthday John!

Here are 31 things I love about you...

1. It's amazing that you can actually read a 300 page book in a weekend!
2. You are an amazing cook
3. I love it when the kids wrestle with you even though I look terrified
4. You are a great compromiser (unlike me)
5. I love that you never hold grudges
6. You are an excellent father and husband
7. You are such a wiz at the computer, especially googling the answer to anything (and it's actually right most of the time)
8. You are an excellent leader of our house and family
9. You are very ambitious and I am proud of the business you grew from nothing
10. I love how proud you are about staying home for 2 years with Ashlyn
11. You are a great singer (even though we all give you a hard time)
12. I love that you remember everything you read and learn (unlike me)
13. I love it when you explain things to me in simple words (especially from the bible)
14. I love how when you play Nintendo 64 and your computer games you always find/use a cheat code (very smart and something I never do!)
15. You are an excellent napper (something the kids and I are lacking)
16. I love the way you dress, especially the new teacher wardrobe you are building
17. I love that you are so competitive when it comes to board games (it makes it a little more fun for the other competitive players like me!)
18. I love how you never correct me in from of the kids
19. You are an excellent kisser
20. You are very forgiving
21. You are very consistent about a lot of things
22. I love that you are not one of those guys who only want to watch sports all weekend
23. I love that you know all about politics/issues going on (then I can know a little)
24. You are a great listener
25. You are a better dancer than you think
26. You make me laugh
27. You usually see the positive thing about a situation or person instead of the negative
28. You are becoming a better driver
29. I love that you always talk about raising the boys to do "manly" things with you
30. I love that you are sensitive
31. I love that you call and check on me for no reason (even after 10 years of marriage)

I love you and look forward to more birthdays together

Comments

A said…
that's awesome!!! happy birthday john!