Skip to main content

12 Things we did this weekend

  1. Printed my Christmas postcards and got them addressed
  2. Wrapped the rest of the presents I needed to wrap
  3. Tried to buy one of the last 2 gifts I have left, but my coupon doesn't work until Monday
  4. Took Joshua to a friend's b-day party at the new Chuck E Cheese (he loved it of course)
  5. Took some Christmas tree branches we had to trim off the tree in order to fit it into our house to the free brush place
  6. Attended Ashlyn school Christmas pageant where she sang "Go Tell it on the Mountain" with her class - and she actually sang loud enough for me to hear her!
  7. Bought a used Super Nintendo 64 with some Craigslist money we had left over from some sales and played Diddy Kong Racing with the kids
  8. Made the boys bed back into bunk beds downstairs so we had a big space for the tv and new entertainment
  9. Work on my last week of bible study before tonight's big Christmas party finale (pics to come soon- we are doing the ugliest Christmas sweater contest!!)
  10. Went to church and went to look at a house in Liberty we saw for sale that we love!
  11. Celebrated my mom's b-day with my in-laws and then all went to our church musical performance
  12. Wrapped up our last gift box to ship to AZ

Plans for today...pick up the house better before the Maids come, go to our first Bible Bees class with a couple friends we are going to start each Monday (teaching your kids verses to music), rake up some leaves that are taking over our yard before it snows and pile them under my deck for now, buy postage for our postcards and mail them, finish up a ladies newsletter I do with a friend for Dec, maybe try to go back to get that gift with the coupon, and my bible study part...we'll see how it all goes!

Comments

A said…
the ugliest Christmas sweater contest...that sounds SO Brenda!!! So are you all going to put an offer on the house in Liberty???? I'll be praying!!!!!!!!
A said…
i'd love the details of the bible bees class. josie would love that!