Skip to main content

Butterfly kisses

Jonathan has recently learned how to give better kisses and it is so cute. When I tuck the kids in the bed he likes to come too (not sure why he isn't going to bed earlier than everyone else anymore) and says goodnight. He makes the smacking noise with his lips now and waves really big saying "nigh nigh" over and over. It is precious. And this past week I noticed when he throws something at someone (yes, it has started happening) and I say "no" Jonathan sternly. He runs over and kisses them and mumbles something. Cute, but won't be lasting too much longer!

Caleb has really become more affectionate lately too. He loves to just randomly say "I love you mommy", which was not very routine before. And he is really into snuggling more all of a sudden. Jonathan and Caleb regularly fight over my lap or my my arms. What a fun battle to have - I just love it!

Comments

Jamie said…
One of the best things about kids is that they are so un-inhibited when it comes to showing love (usually!). I love all the random hugs, kisses and "I love you"'s. I hope that never changes!
A said…
that's awesome! josiah has started to give kisses now too...though he's not one to go over to josie and "apologize" for taking a toy...he still just screams at her. :-) hopefully in time. what precious times deanna!!!!