Skip to main content

Another fun website project

So I worked on Ashlyn's school website these past couple months and had a lot of fun with it. It was launched last night for the world to see! The neat thing about this project for me is that it was my web page photography debut (in addition to Evers Dental where I updated pictures while working on this project). I went one day to the school and took a bunch of pictures of kids together and studying with my new fancy camera. I tried to do some angles and blurred pictures too. I also added some photo slideshows, similar to the ones on L & B Expressions and our family website. I think it turned out pretty good and it was pretty easy to code since we used a template program for a blog (similar to the one we used for our new church website I shared a while ago). So take a look when you get a chance at http://www.fcaclassical.com/ or click on the image to go there directly...

Comments

Anonymous said…
those are all AWESOME!!!! you are so talented. i love the color scheme of fca's!!!!
Jamie said…
You sure have a talent! Great job!