Skip to main content

One of those busy days

"Caleb, do you need to go potty?"
"Mom, the telephone is ringing"
"Can I have a snack?"
"Caleb, do you need to go potty?"
"Can I be done with school now?"
"When are we going to Grandma's house?"
"maa maa maa maaa"
"Caleb, do you need to go potty?"
"Mommy, hold me"
"I'm hungry"
"Caleb, do you need to go potty?"
"I had that first!"
"Uh, oh mommy!"
"Mom, I think Caleb needs you"

Obviously, today was a very crazy day for our crew. We are potty training, doing about 6 loads of laundry, schoolwork, preparing for our vacation this weekend, and trying to stay on track with everyday things too. I must say after a rather stressful busy day, what a joy it was to enjoy the evening with my husband at a concert. It was very relaxing and much needed. Tomorrow will be yet another busy day for us, but I feel equipped already! We hope your end of the week is all going smoothly - don't forget you will lose an hour this weekend :(

Comments

Jamie said…
Potty training always screws up our daily schedules. 6 loads of laundry? Yikes! That is one thing I dislike and I am very slow at getting it done. I hope you get everything done so you can have a nice vacation. Booo! to losing an hour of sleep! As if I didn't get enough sleep already. Darn!
I know you had a crazy busy day yesterday but we are soooo excited to see you guys!!! Hopefully today is a better day.