Skip to main content

The new L & B Expressions website

I finished up another website project last night for my friend Lisa (she is the L in L&B Expressions). We were both very excited for the new fun look and updating the site to include many more pictures. I went ahead and added sound for all 5 individual slide shows (babies, children, etc) and used both Allison's and Laurel's song ideas for a couple of those. Thanks guys! I still haven't thought up a catchy fun song for the home page so it is quiet for now. If anyone else has some ideas just let me know. Oh, make sure you check it out by clicking on the picture above....you might see some familiar faces throughout the site :)

Comments

Jamie said…
Nice job! I love looking at pictures, even if I don't know anybody in them. Well, except for the few of your family. I can tell you worked hard and I like the music and think it fits perfectly.
I love the website. I know that a lot of time and effort was put into it and it was well worth it. Good job!! I love the songs you choice for each category...