Skip to main content

No Reservations for V-day

In honor of V-day, I ran to the redbox to rent a romantic comedy for today's naptime. It was very good, but I think it should be labeled a drama romance instead of comedy. We are recommending this one to our bloggers if you get a free couple hours.

Sidebar - after the show I asked Joshua if he still wanted to be a cook when he grows up. He said, "No mom, I'm going to be an elegant!" I said, "Do you mean an elephant?" Of course, a loud "noooo" followed that one. "You know, the man who lives in the rocket!" Oh right, an astronaut, of course! Alton Brown will be so disappointed!

Comments

Jennie Caudle said…
We watched this on the plane coming home from Guatemala. I thought it was very good. I cried lots though b/c it reminded me of Ariana losing her Mom and us not being able to adopt her. Was a great movie.