Skip to main content

Going in Circles

So our crew is being very LAZY today! We got a snow storm early this morning and our church service was cancelled. We filled our living room with toys and blankets and just hung out. John got to listen to more of his book on tape, we watched a movie and ate alot. The best news - Jonathan got a lot of tummy time. And yes, he is officially moving - not crawling. He goes around in circles on his tummy and loves it. He is really reaching and grunting for things more too. He pushed off a wall and actually moved forward, but only once. I give him another week and we might have a mover. I am very excited! I do think this child will be an overachiever with his verbal skills, so maybe his motor skills will stay behind for awhile. What a difference between Caleb and J...maybe they can teach eachother someday :) I have noticed Jonathan taking a lot after Ashlyn when she was a baby, but she moved and talked early for her age. I just love watching them all grow and change. Ashlyn is getting so big and saying so many things I can't believe. She is reading her bible alot and actually understanding what they are teaching her in bible at school and Sunday School. Joshua is also really growing up! He makes me laugh at least twice a day and can always cheer me up with one of his hugs. And Caleb is really starting to talk more. He has the sweetest voice and I just love it when he uses his words - even if they come out 2 or 3 at a time! -I just love them all to pieces!

Comments

Anonymous said…
how fun!!!