Skip to main content

Ultimate Friendship Movies

So we are a big movie family...not much tv (only 24) and what can we say our family foundation is built upon movies. Not really, but John and I met working at a Blockbuster Video in college. We watched way too many movies the past 10 years. Anyway, my favorite genre is Romantic Comedies and his is Action. We typically meet somewhere in between with a great comedy or family movie. I was thinking today about some of our favorite movies and how many of them are about friendship. Here is my top 10 favorite friendship movies of all time (or at least the ones I could think of tonight). Let me know if I forgot any others....

1. Steel Magnolias
2. Stand by Me
3. Grumpy Old Men
4. The Odd Couple
5. Beaches
6. Pearl Harbor
7. White Squall
8. Nothing to Lose
9. Fried Green Tomatoes
10. Dead Poets Society

I was trying to keep to those movies about friendship where the friends were not actually related. There were quite a few of those too that could make my list. Oh, this list makes me want to pop some popcorn, get some Dr. Pepper and invite a few girls over for a girls night out!

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh boy! if you do, i'm there!!!