Skip to main content

Normal Summer

After filling in at the Maids for 2 weeks, almost full time, I have finally been able to get our routine back to normal.  It's amazing how many crock pot meals we enjoyed and how high the laundry got stacked up while I was working more.  But this past week, I feel like things are finally back to normal.  We enjoyed a few playdates with friends who we hadn't been able to see most of July, enjoyed some $.50 cent ice cream cones, and a few Blockbuster movies.  I even got all caught up on the laundry again!  We bought school supplies for all 3 boys (we had already ordered all their curriculum a while back) and started making Ashlyn's homeschool lesson plans.  Oh, we started our Rosetta Stone program too :)  The next few weeks will most likely fly by, so in case I don't blog much, that is why.  School starts on Aug 15 for Jonathan and Aug 20th for the other 3.  Wow!

Comments