Skip to main content

Sweet Scarecrows


This year for FCA's Harvest party, I decided to try a new family fun recipe. In the past, I have made the Turkey Cupcakes and the Pilgrim Hats, both of which were huge hits. This year, I tried the Sweet Scarecrows even though fall is pretty much done around here. I think the kids appreciated the hard work it took to make them. These ones were a little less messy to eat too, minus the frosting. We really wanted to make the Corny Cookies, but we had a hard time finding green fruit roll-ups at any of the grocery stores around here. If we find those by next year, I think we will try that one for 5th grade! If you haven't checked out Family Fun lately, you should. They have added some more really fun desserts and they are so easy to make. Our kids really enjoy helping out too.

Comments