Skip to main content

2010 Christmas Decor

The day after Halloween this year, I decorated for Christmas. I was hosting a holiday party that week and we thought Christmas decor would help our friends think Christmas gifts....I think it worked for the most part (or maybe it was the amazing gifts they were selling!) Anyway, it has been a relief to have it all done already. And Andrea helped me make some of my older decoration nicer with some hot glue and a few creative ideas. I was very pleased with how it all came out. This past weekend, the kids and I decorated the tree with their homemade ornaments too. Grandma Sue is letting us borrow her huge Christmas tree this year while she is gone for the months of December and January in the Philippines. We hope to buy a new tree this year similar to it after Christmas when they are on sale. All we need to do now is wrap some gifts we have bought for out of town family :) Here are a few favorite spots...









Comments

Jamie said…
Doh. Didn't scroll down enough to notice you did a whole post on decorating for Christmas before I commented on your other post! Ha ha! I think it all looks great. I'm getting excited to put all our stuff up, too. Trying to decide where to put what now....
Hanson Crew said…
Thanks Jamie. It is fun to decorate a new house and find new places for all your stuff. It's our 2nd Christmas here and it is so different from last year. Have fun decorating your new place!