Skip to main content

Open House Success

Last night was a lot of fun! I opened my house up to about 30 guests as they shopped for homemade Christmas gifts. I really enjoyed preparing my house for the party. I think I needed the motivation from the party to do a few small projects I was putting off that finally got done. I am also all set for Christmas decorating, minus the ornaments on the tree. That is somewhat of a relief and makes me more excited for this busy part of the year somehow. The girls that sold their products here, are AMAZINGLY GIFTED. They can sew, paint, decorate, make earnings, makeup, knit, and just about anything else you can think of. They were very generous and gave me a portion of their sales towards my missions trip too, which was an enormous blessing. They also donated 2 baskets of goodies for a raffle for my trip. I managed to get a few pictures of the items they were selling...like I said, they are amazing....you can still purchase anything you see in the photo you like...they make great gifts too...
Hand painted dishes by Andrea (3GirlDay)

Diaper bags, messenger bags, sling, and handbags by Later{Ali}Gator

Bibs, burp clothes, etc by Later{Ali}Gator

Homemade earrings, bows and hair bows by Ginny (Ginger Luvs)

Headbands, bows, and barrettes by Andrea (3GirlDay)

A variety of stuff from everyone on the tree on display

Soap bars and headbands by Ginny

Andrea and Ginny's homemade mineral makeup

More mineral makeup and handmade lotions

Bath salts, hand scrubs, and hand soaps

Coffee Scrubs and a beautiful hand painted plate that is still for sale

More scrubs in the bathroom (we had samples)

Bath Salts, sugar scrub cubes, and soaps

Sue sold "Beads of Hope" bracelets from the Philippines too for that ministry & they are homemade too

Comments

thanks for sharing your pictures. glad that all of you were able to have such a great open house and successful evening. Ginny's mom
A said…
it was so much fun!!! The Lord blessed!