Skip to main content

I'm growing!

We went to the pediatrician last week for well-visits and flu mists. Our Dr. did a great job talking to the boys about how important vegetables, fruits, bike helmets, and obedience are in their life. You gotta love how those visits have sure changed since we were little. Half of the appointment is a bunch of questions for both the parent and the child. Either way, Jonathan actually really learned something from those conversations this time.....and no, it wasn't the obedience part! Instead, he is convinced that he is growing by the second. Each time he takes a drink or bites into something, he puts his hand out and yells, "It's growing! I'm growing!" He even said today that I need to drink more so I can grow big like daddy. He reminded me that one day, he too will be big like daddy. But first he has to eat and drink ALOT! I'm not sure how many more days he will continue to mention his monumental growth with each meal, but it's awfully funny and cute right now.

Comments

You should get a video of him and post it. I would love to see it :)