Skip to main content

Sniff, sniff

I wish today that our blog had scratch and sniff capability. That way you could scratch the picture above and smell what this bottle smells like. It is a bottle of gun cleaner. It's primary ingredient is kerosene, and it is very strong. I bet you are wondering why I would want you to smell this horrible smell. You see, I was kinda hoping to share with you what we have been smelling the past couple days....it is burned into my nose. This bottle above is actually empty. It's empty because I dropped it from the top of our master closet a couple days ago and watched it spray all over our closet. Since then, John and I have been seen smelling all of our clothes and shoes before we put them on. We have already done a few loads of laundry and have lit numerous scented candles in our closet and room. We keep thinking we have gotten all of the culprits out of the closet, but then we find another one! We fear this smell might be engraved on our noses, clothes, and bedroom for the rest of the year. If we walk past you at a store, work or church and you smell something remotely like an automobile shop, don't ask, just sniff and smile...we probably just missed that one. Thanks ahead of time!

Comments