Skip to main content

I chickened out...

So I loved having the bare wood in my hall bathroom and not smelling the horrible carpet that lingered in there the past 20 years, but it finally got to me. The lack of money and patience won out and so my helper and I went to Lowe's to buy some vinyl flooring. It is so easy, fast, and inexpensive. We finished the floor over the holiday weekend and we really like it. In the future, we hope to tear it up and put tile down, but not this year...here are a few pics of the finished product.
My very helpful helper who does not ever complain and who really pushed to get it all done quickly :)
The floor from the hall. Again, this lens is not the best for shots where you want to include a bigger space.
A close up of the color....it was .88 a square I think :) and a huge improvement over what was there to begin with.

Comments