Skip to main content

Looking good on four

Tuesdays are our relaxation day. I say that because Monday and Thurs mornings are spent at "school" with Mrs. McKinzie, Wed mornings at Speech therapy at Children's Mercy, and Fridays are spent running errands, playdates, or shopping. Tuesday is the day we get to meet friends at the $1 summer movies near our house, usually eat out for lunch and kinda veg in front of movies. So this Tuesday, was a great day! After seeing Madagascar, Lisa and I took the kids over to Target to kind of browse together. Yes, it is always a little challenging to push two big red carts around with 6 cackling children oooing and awwwing over every end cap, and still have a conversation about fashion or clearance, but we some how managed to do it all. I usually only buy clothes at department stores on clearance so it is usually a hit and miss thing. And I hit the jackpot! They had a nice dress suit (for church most likely) in my size, for a really good deal. How good...The jacket is normally $34.99 and the pants are normally $27.99.....guess what I paid? $1.76 for the pants and $2.64 for the pants....that's right, about $4 for the entire outfit!! That's better than my thrift store prices. I was so excited...here it is in front of Ashlyn. I might wear the jacket with some jeans sometime too. I am hoping to wear it on Sunday if it's not too hot :)

Comments

The Sheffields said…
You're so good at finding deals, Deanna! Job well done! I just find it a little funny that this post is posted by "John Hanson" and it's speaking in first person. :) Looks like a feminine suit to me. ;)
Hanson Crew said…
That's funny...I do this on Facebook now all the time and my high school friends wonder who John Hanson is and why they are catching up with them!