Skip to main content

For my Calvinist friends...

My best friend Lisa came over today to help me re-arrange some decor in my house. We made some progress, but didn't quite finish it all. I a huge fan of the wall verses you can put on the wall. I usually try to find those that shows God's sovereignty or something that says something I really believe. Anyway, while we were going through some of my stuff and moving things around, Lisa saw something that I had never noticed before. I have a black and white bowl on my new coffee table we got for our wedding and I have enjoyed having it out to look out. She said that is was definitely Calvinist and she liked it there! I had never thought of that before....check it out!

I can't stop thinking about that now that she pointed it out. Do you have anything in your house with tulip on it?

Comments

A said…
ahhhh!!!!!! that's hilarious! not that i know of, but i'll keep my eye out!!! cute bowl!
The Sheffields said…
Too funny! And your bowl has 5 tulips on it! How fitting. :) We have a pair of tulips that my uncle painted a few years ago. They hang in our bedroom, so they don't get much attention from visitors, but we like 'em. :)