Skip to main content

It must be time to start cooking...

This weekend was a mommy weekend! Friday night I went to my friend's Christmas Club. She has this amazing idea of getting women together once a month and plans a craft to make. The idea is to make a few of them for Christmas gifts. So at the end of the year, you have at least 12 different homemade gift ideas to give. They have been tons of fun so far.

Well this Friday we made meal planners for the fridge. I always make myself what we are making and only sometimes the gift for someone else - depending on what it is and who I know will enjoy it. Anyway, they turned out really cute and were not that hard to make. We made matching magnets with the same scrapbook paper too. Here it is...
Then on Sat morning, our church held our Spring Ladies Luncheon - yes, more mommy time alone. It was an excellent time of fellowship with my friends and family. I won one of the door prizes, a homemade apron. It is beautiful! I think God might be telling me over the course of the weekend I really need to start cooking...I'll keep you posted...


A special thanks to my friend Karen who sewed the apron. I love it!!!

Comments

Jennie Caudle said…
Love the apron...really cute. I also love your menu planner. Jeff has always tried to get me to do the menu planning, but somedays I am just not in the mood for what I planned. Hope you all are doing good. HUGS