Skip to main content

The LONG Kauai zipline we conquered...

Here is the second zipline we did in Kauai. It is 1800 feet long. There are 2 lines, so 2 people go at the same time. I went with another scared lady named Bev and John went with her husband. That way we could get pictures of one another. This video is not of one of us, but someone else who posted it on Youtube. You can see from the video, how long it is. Once you get to the end of the line, you stop and then roll back toward the beginning. You can also see the water hole where we go for our third zipline below toward the end of the video. It drops you into water and has a waterfall that empties into the water. Once you stop rolling back toward the start on the zipline, the guide helps you back to the podium and down a ladder. It is AMAZING!!! The trees you go over are so beautiful and very low....it is crazy! Enjoy the video (I was too nervous to try to make my own, but I did actually let go toward the end - and no I never hung upside down like this crazy person in the video!)

Comments

That looks fun as well. Definitely want to try that one day in my lifetime!!!