Skip to main content

Personalized lunchbox

We are big fans of Old Time Pottery's doorbuster ads on Thursdays...they usually have awesome decor and kitchenware for extremely cheap. The bad news is that it is almost an hour drive for me so we don't get to go very often. Last time we went, Ashlyn saw a great deal on monogram lunchboxes....unfortunately, they did not have any more "A" lunchboxes left (it was a great deal - just can't remember how much!) So we bought it with the intention to add an "A" and "D" to the "H" lunchbox. This was before Christmas...well, yesterday, I finally got around to fulfilling my promise. We got some iron on letters that looked close to the font of the "H" and went to town. She really likes it alot! Here it is....

Comments

A said…
that is darling!!
Jennie Caudle said…
Very cute!! I love that place too!
The Sheffields said…
I saw her lunchbox in the hallway at school on Friday and thought, "So cute! Wonder where they found that." Then I read your blog today... You're such a deal finder!